- The Cincinnati Choral Society offers challenging, satisfying musical experiences for performers and audiences alike.
- We provide a unique opportunity for talented, serious vocalists who want to sing with a select, auditioned ensemble.
- We perform a wide range of high-quality music, both a cappella and accompanied.
- We support and encourage other fine musicians through accompaniment opportunities and performance partnerships.
- The Cincinnati Choral Society will be the region’s premiere nonprofit promoter of the mixed-voice choral tradition.
- We will create outstanding musical experiences for area audiences and performers, offering cultural and emotional enrichment to the members of our community.
- We aspire to excellence, and will inspire those who share that aspiration.
- Our organization succeeds by being governed, supported and driven by its members.
- We expect excellence from our singers, credentialed conductors and accompanists.
- We are fully engaged in our music, and are dedicated to the choral tradition and our organization.
- We rehearse rigorously and perform passionately.
- We welcome diversity and encourage conviviality among our members and our audiences.